Is your site optimized for search engines using keywords that are relevant to your business? Using proper keyword research for your online business is important to bring “targeted,” “hungry,” and “free” traffic to your site.
Don’t worry if your site isn’t SEO optimized. We can help optimize your site and content (pages, blogs) for search engines so that they will be MORE visible to your target audience.
Keyword Research – How does it work?
What do we do when we require information on anything? We either ask someone, or we Google it, right? We type keyword or “keyword phrase” in Google, and it displays us the most relevant result to us. Simple, eh?
This search result could be anything – websites, images, video, Amazon and eBay store, article directories, etc. In other words, we see sites that are highly optimized or “SEOed” for search engines.
But having search engine optimized articles on your is NOT the only thing you need to do. You content also needs to be “highly relevant” to your target audience. In short, the site’s content MUST give answers to pressing question of your audience. So unless your site and content is optimized for search engines and human beings, of course, your site will NOT do very good.
Don’t worry, this can easily be corrected. Simply take few simple steps and you will eventually optimize your site and content for SEO and easily see increase in traffic to your site.
Keyword Research Services: Why is Keyword Research so important?
- The first thing to do is to correctly find out which keyword(s) use target audience use in their searches.
- Once you know them, you can then determine how likely your pages will rank higher for those keyword phrases. To do this, you need to employ an “effective keyword research.”
- Keyword research involves analysis several different aspects of each keyword such as its competition, search volume, and knowing who your target audience are.
- Certain keywords are used by millions of sites out there. So that means your chances of ranking better for these keyword phrases are very small. On the other hand, if you go after keywords used by ONLY thousands of sites, you have a greater chance of increasing your SEO.
After you have a list of keywords you want to target after, you can then begin creating content on your site including those unique keyword phrases. Using keywords properly into your articles will help search engine robots quickly index and display your site on search engine result page (SERPs).
Just think about what proper keyword research can do for your site …
- Your target audience responding to your content by commenting, liking, sharing …
- Search engine starts to believe your content is “relevant” to your targeted audience and starts to rank your page higher than others.
- As a result, more traffic flows to your site.
This ONLY means one thing: WITHOUT proper keyword research, you WON’T be able to get where you want to be – i.e. “Google 1st page.” But don’t worry; our SEO keyword research company can help you.
Long tail keyword research: How We Can Help?
Determining profitable keyword is an art itself. There are few things you need to look at to find keyword that you can quickly rank for. You can spend hours doing SEO keyword research yourself.
Or, you can let our team of expert SEO keyword researchers find profitable list of keywords for your business so that you free up more time and focus on other important aspect of your business – i.e. marketing, building new connections, building more product and services, etc.
We utilize a time tested and detailed SEO keyword research techniques to find profitable keywords you should focus on to BRING highly “targeted” traffic to your site.
Our keyword research services is based on years of experience and access to SEO tools and techniques that helps us identity best keywords for your business, no matter which niche/industry you’re in.
- Use our keyword list we recommend
- Follow the step-by-step SEO writing guide to create useful and unique content for you audience and the search engines.
With that said, we ask you to get started with our SEO keyword research service. For a free consultation, either contact us or fill up the form below. We will NOT disappoint you.