So you need someone to code a PSD design into a “browser compatible” and “responsive” WordPress theme?
Simply send us your PSD files, tell us exactly what you need, and sit back and relax as our team of professional PSD to WordPress developers do the magic for you, not to mention install and configure your theme too.
PSD to WordPress: How it Works?
- Send us your PSD design files through the “order form”, or have our graphic designers create a custom WordPress theme for you
- We will look at each PSD designs, convert the PSD files into “high-end” and “responsive” WordPress theme for YOU, and respond with our progress report regularly so that you know we’re on a right track
- Not only you’ll get your WordPress theme, but we’ll also install and configure your WordPress theme on your server making sure they run smoothly across any browsers
Convert PSD to WordPress Theme: What We Deliver
We will begin by “slicing” your PSD file manually (we don’t use third-party software), write clean and W3C valid HTML code, and then, finally, integrate the new code into a “fresh” and “striking” WordPress theme.
- You then will be able to post and edit pages and menus “quick and easy.” Just ask us, and we’ll make other areas of your WordPress site equally easy to change too.
- Once the project is started, we will “frequently” send you our progress report. A project manager will be in touch with you every day to make sure we’re on the same page.
- So, you just need to upload your PSD files, mention what you require, and sit back and relax while we create a “pixel-perfect” WordPress theme for YOU.